Monday, April 6th, 2020
Friday, April 3rd, 2020
Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
Monday, March 30th, 2020
Sunday, March 29th, 2020
Friday, March 27th, 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
Monday, March 23rd, 2020
Friday, March 20th, 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
Monday, March 16th, 2020
Friday, March 13th, 2020
Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
Monday, March 09, 2020
GoLocalProv News Team
Former RI Director of Health, Dr. Michael Fine The new coronavirus (COVID-19) is one of the most serious health challenges facing the world and Rhode Islanders.
Dr. Michael Fine joins GoLocal LIVE daily starting Monday, March 9th to offer critical updates and offer his expertise for best practices.
Fine is a leading public health doctor, former director of Rhode Island Department of Health and an author.
“We are pleased to have Dr. Fine join our coverage of this critical public health issue. To date, we have been able to bring viewers and readers critical insights from top researchers at Brown University — Dr. Selim Suner, Dr. Kate Mason, and Dr. Phil Chan,” said Josh Fenton, CEO and co-founder of GoLocalProv.
“Rhode Islanders deserve the most critical up to date information so they can make decisions about the families, their workplace and their personal health,” said Fenton.
In addition, top experts from Brown University’s Warren Alpert Medical will continue to provide updates and explore critical trends and research on the virus.
GoLocal LIVE can be watched on GoLocalProv.com, on Facebook LIVE, on YouTube LIVE, on Livestream and on the YouTube Channel on Fios.
- NEW: RI’s First Presumed Coronavirus Case is Staff Member at St. Raphael Academy in Pawtucket
- LIVE: Press Conference – Raimondo and Health Officials Discuss First Case of Coronavirus in RI
- UPDATED: RI Health Announces 2nd Presumptive Positive Coronavirus Case; Testing a Third Individual
- NEW: Worcester’s Assumption College Temporarily Suspends Rome Campus Due to Coronavirus
- RI Hit with Multiple Cases of Coronavirus, 38 Being Monitored, Unknown Number May Have Been Exposed
- BREAKING: RI Has First Presumptive Positive Case of Coronavirus, Says RI Health
- Sen. Warren Questions Preparedness of Banks for Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC Announces 2 New Coronavirus Positive Community Spread Cases, 4 More Overall
- BREAKING: First U.S. Coronavirus Death Confirmed
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the Coronavirus – March 1, 2020
- BREAKING: Coronavirus Expands – Massachusetts Reports New Case
- UPDATED: Coronavirus Test Results Delayed for Achievement First Staffer – Schools to Remain Closed
- RI House Chair to RIDE: Come Up with Remote Learning Protocols in Light of Coronavirus
- New Coronavirus Developments and Concerns in Rhode Island and Beyond
- NEW: St. Ray’s Drops Out of High School Playoffs Due to Coronavirus Concerns in RI
- BREAKING: 5 New Cases of Coronavirus in MA, Total Jumps from 1 to 8 in a Week
- UPDATED: Third Case of Coronavirus in RI Identified, Woman Works at Nursery School
- NEW: 3rd Case of Coronavirus Identified in MA
- UPDATED: 200 in RI Are Now Self-Quarantined As Coronavirus Exposures More Than Quadrupled
- BREAKING: East Greenwich School is Shut Down Over Potential Coronavirus Exposure Tied to Travel
- Brown University’s Dr. Chan Warns of Depleting Masks Needed for Coronavirus
- BBB Warns of Coronavirus Face Mask Scam
- RI Fire Captain Criticizes State for Lack of Information Regarding Potential Coronavirus Exposure
Michael Fine, MD, is a writer, community organizer, and family physician. He is the chief health strategist for the City of Central Falls, RI, and Senior Clinical and Population Health Services Officer for Blackstone Valley Community Health Care, Inc., and recipient of many awards and prizes for his pioneering work bringing together public health and primary medical care. He was director of the Rhode Island Department of Health, 2011–2015.
Buy Health Care Revolt: How to Organize, Build a Health Care System, and Resuscitate Democracy—All at the Same Time